Bio.Blue Series Monocular Microscopes
Bio.Blue Series Binocular Microscopes
• WF10x/18 mm Wide field
• Polarization models are supplied with one extra WF 10x/18 mm eyepiece with crosshairs and micrometer
• Secured and with pointer for monocular models
•The BioBlue EVO models are supplied with WF 10x/20 mm eyepieces
• All heads are 360° rotatable and secured
• Monocular models with 45° inclined tubes
• Models with digital head are supplied with a integrated 5.0 MP 1/2” CMOS sensor with 2560 x 1920 pixel resolution USB 2.0 camera
• Optional discussion head available
Reversed quadruple nosepiece on ball bearings. Models for polarization are supplied with a swing-out analyzer
• Supplied with semi plan 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65, S60x/0.85, S100x/1.25 oil immersion objectives configuration is depending on model
• The S40x, S60x and S100x oil immersion objectives are spring loaded (to prevent damage to sample and objectives)
All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
(Photo: AE.5591, AE.5593, AE.5594, AE.5597, AE.5599, AE.5601)
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with 200 graduations. Precision 2 μm per graduation, 0.4 mm per rotation
• Total travel approximately 23 mm
• Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives
• The coarse adjustment is equipped with friction control
• 130 x 130 mm with mechanical 70 x 28 mm X-Y translation stage except for models BB.4200 and BB.4205
• These models have a 120 x 120 mm plain stage supplied with two non-removable object clamps
• The models for polarization are supplied with 129 mm round stage, 360° rotatable and two object clamps
(Photo left: Rotatable stage for X-Y mechanical stage and polarizer on lamp house (AE.5155)
(Photo right: Optional polarization attachment with analyzer and slider)
The swing-out analyzer is mounted in a slider under the head. The rotatable 360° polarizer fits on the collector lamp
• Supplied with one extra WF 10x/18 mm eyepiece with crosshairs and micrometer
• Equipped with analyzer, mounted in a slider under the head
• 360° Rotatable, graduated polarizer on the lamp house
• Standard supplied with H-LED illumination for correct color rendering (very similar to the halogen light spectrum) and an integrated 100-240 Vac power supply
• Polarisation attachments for standard microscopes are available optionally
Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder
• Binocular and trinocular models are supplied with an intensity adjustable 1 W NeoLED™ illumination system for increased light output
• Monocular models are supplied with an adjustable 1W LED illumination
• The models for polarization are supplied with H-LED illumination for correct color rendering (very similar to the halogen light spectrum), rechargeable batteries with an integrated 100-240 V power supply. However 20 W halogen illumination is also available for polarization models on special request
• The EVO models are equipped with Köhler NeoLED™ illumination
• All BioBlue microscopes – except halogen models – are supplied with rechargeable batteries and integrated power supply for cordless operation
CAMERA AND SOFTWARE
Models with integrated 3.2 MP CMOS USB-2 camera are supplied with the ImageFocus 4 software. Besides capturing of images and videos, this software allows measurements on still and live images and performing annotations on captured images. Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, both 32 and 64 bits configurations
• Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse, user manual and 5 ml immersion oil for models with S100x objective
• Models with halogen illumination are supplied with a blue filter and spare bulb, models with LED illumination are supplied with a white filter, all polarisation models are supplied with a cross hair eyepiece for centering
• All packed in a polystyrene box
|MODELS||Monocular||Binocular||Trinocular||Digital||4/10/40x SMP objectives||S60x SMP objective||S100x SMP objective||Mechanical X-Y stage||LED||NeoLED||Köhler illumination (1)||Polarization (2)|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.