BioBlue.Lab Series Microscopes
Euromex BioBlue.Lab Series Microscopes
Wide field WF 10x/20 mm eyepieces
• Binocular and trinocular models have 30° inclined Ø 30 mm tubes
• The interpupillary distance is adjustable between 48 to 75 mm
• All models have a ±5 diopter adjustment on left tube
• All heads are 360° rotatable and secured with a screw
• The trinocular head has a fixed light path beamsplitter (50:50) and generates an erect image
Reversed quadruple nosepiece on ball bearings
• BioBlue.Lab microscopes are equipped with plan, plan IOS, plan phase and plan phase IOS objectives
• Optional 20x/0.40 and S60x/0.85 objectives are also available
• The S40x, S60x and S100x objectives are spring loaded.
All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with 200 graduations
• Precision 1.5 μm per graduation, 0.3 mm per rotation
• Total travel approximately 28 mm
• Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives
• The coarse adjustments are equipped with friction control
Rackless 150 x 140 mm stage with mechanical 75 x 30 mm X-Y translation stage
• Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder. Supplied with white filter
• Heigth adjustable Zernike phase contrast kit with PLPHi IOS objectives and rotating phase contrast disc with four annuli, centering telescope and green filter (see photo)
• Binocular and trinocular models are supplied with an adjustable 3 W NeoLED™ illumination system for increased light output
• Power supply with integrated 100-240 Vac
The BioBlue.Lab weight is appr. 5.5 kg
• Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse, user manual, 5 ml immersion oil and white filter
• All packed in a polystyrene box
|MODELS||Binocular||Trinocular||4x/10x/S40x/S100x plan objectives||4x/10x/S40x/S100x plan IOS objectives||10x/20x/S40x/S100x plan phase IOS objectives||Rackless mechanical stage||NeoLED|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.