Digital Continuous Bottle-Top Burettes
Digital Continuous Bottle-top Burettes
BOECO Digital Continuous Bottle-Top Burettes, complete with 3 PP adapters 45/38,38/32,40/45 (45 thread at the burette),1 telescopic intake tube (FEP),1 telescopic titration tube,2 micro-batteries 1,5 V (LR 03/AAA),without reservoir bottle.
- The digital BOECO Continuous Bottle-top Burette makes manual titration safer, easier, with more reliable results.
- The DCB burettes can be used for titration agents up to a concentration of 1 Mol/l. During the titration process, the burette fills automatically, eliminating time-consuming refills.
- Continuous pulse-free operation for faster titrations up to 5 ml per second.
- Titrant delivery is controlled by turning the wheels, and the amount dispensed is immediately shown on the display - from 10 µl to 999,9 ml, with a velocity of 2,5 ml/turn using model DCB 2500 or 5,0 ml/turn with model DCB 5000.
- The DCB models eliminate the errors of reading the meniscus and volume graduations of conventional hanging glass burettes.
- There is no exposed glassware to break and direct connection to the reagent bottle avoids pouring dangerous chemicals.
- Safety recirculating valve allows for recirculation within the closed system to avoid reagent waste.
- Angled digital display for easier reading from different heights by different users.
- Unique telescopic intake tube with length from 210 till 310 mm can be re-adjusted without cutting for different bottle sizes.
- Dosing spectrum from 10 µl to 999,9 ml.
- Battery-operated, easily replaceable micro-batteries 1,5 V (LR 03/AAA). One charge lasts a minimum of 500 hours (dispensing 4500 l of reagent).
- Burette can be rotated 360° on the bottle.
- Titrating tube removable and adjustable: horizontal 142-220 mm, vertical 10-200 mm.
- Service friendly modular assembly.
- Electronic can be completely removed.
- Low battery indicator.
- User-serviceable and calibratable to meet ISO and GLP requirements.
- Optional drying tube protects reagents from moisture or CO2.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 norms.
- Adapters are available to fit most bottle neck sizes.
|Code||Model||Accuracy||Coefficient of variation|
|BOE 9882500||DCB 2500 (2.5 ml/turn)||± 0,2%||0,1 %|
|BOE 9885000||DCB 5000 (5,0 ml/turn)||± 0,2%||0,1 %|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.