EcoBlue Series Monocular Microscopes
EcoBlue Series Monocular Microscopes
Wide field WF 10x/18 mm eyepiece with pointer. The eyepieces of the binocular and trinocular models are supplied without pointer
• Monocular models with 45° inclined tubes
• Binocular and trinocular models have 30° inclined tubes
• The interpupillary distance is adjustable between 48 and 75 mm
• All binocular and trinocular models have a diopter ± 5 diopter adjustment on left tube
• All heads are 360° rotatable
• Models with an integrated USB-2 camera are supplied with a 5.0 MP 1/2” CMOS sensor with 2560 x 1920 pixels resolution
• The EcoBlue can also be supplied with a discussion head
• Revolving nosepiece for four objectives on ball bearings
• Models for polarization are supplied with swing-out analyzer
• Achromatic 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25 and S40x/0.65 objectives
• Models EC.1151, EC.1152 and EC.1153 also have an S100x oil immersion objective
• The S40x, S60x and S100x oil immersion objectives are spring loaded
• All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
(Photo: EC.7004, EC.7010, EC.7020, EC.7040, EC.7060, EC.7000)
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments, 200 graduations, 12.5 µm per graduation, 2.5 mm per rotation, total travel approximately 15 mm
• Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objective
• Plain 123 x 119 mm stage with two non-removable object clamps (optional EC.9500 attachable 51 x 26 mm X-Y mechanical stage available)
• Plain 123 x 128 mm stage with integrated 70 x 27 mm X-Y mechanical stage
• The models for polarization are supplied with 129 mm circular stage, 360° rotatable and 2 object clamps
• Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder
• The models for polarization have a rack & pinion adjustment, all other models carry a helicoidal adjustment
• Monocular models are supplied with a 1 W LED illumination with integrated power supply
• Binocular and trinocular models are supplied with an adjustable 1 W NeoLED™ illumination system for increased light output
• Models EC.1151, EC.1152, EC.1153, EC.1652 and EC.1653 are supplied with rechargeable batteries and an external 100-240 V battery charger/mains adapter
• The models for polarization come with H-LED illumination for correct color rendering (very similar to the halogen light spectrum) and an integrated 100-240 V power supply. However 20 W halogen illumination is also available on special request
• Supplied with power cord or mains adapter-charger, dust cover, spare fuse, user manual and 5 ml immersion oil for models with an S100x objective
• Models for polarization with a halogen illumination are supplied with blue filter, models with LED illumination are supplied with white filter
• All packed in a polystyrene box
• All the EcoBlue digital microscopes are equipped with a 5.0 MP CMOS USB-2 camera
• Maximum resolution 2560 x 1920, 24 bits color depth, up to 30 frames per second
• Delivered with the ImageFocus Plus software, USB-2 cable and a micrometer 1mm/100 slide
• Warranty for the camera is 2 years
• Delivered with ImageFocus Plus for capturing of images and videos
• The capture and analysis ImageFocus Plus software allows to save images in .jpg, .tif, .bmp or .dicom formats and videos in .avi format
• Images can be annotated and measurements can be performed on live or captured images
• Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, both 32 and 64 bits configurations
• A Mac OS version is also available
• Free updates can be downloaded from our website
|MODELS||Monocular||Binocular||Trinocular||S60x objective||S100x objective||Mechanical X-Y Stage (1)||LED||NeoLED||Batteries (2)||Polarization (3)|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.