Labculture® Class II Type B1 Biological Safety Cabinet (E-Series)
Labculture® Class II Type B1 Biological Safety Cabinet (E-Series)\
The Energy Efficient, Safe and Ergonomic Biological Safety Cabinet
Incorporating all the latest design features available on Esco's NSF-listed Labculture® Class II Type A2 Biosafety Cabinet, Labculture® Class II Type B1 Biosafety Cabinets are designed to provide operator, products and environmental protection in experiments where minute quantities of volatile toxic chemicals and trace amount of radionuclides are required as an adjunct to microbiological studies.
- Energy-efficient, using the latest generation DC ECM motor
- Ergonomic, with arm rest, angled front, and ADA-compliant control pad
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI 49
- Powered by the latest-generation DC ECM Motor that is more efficient than legacy ECM and VFD motors.
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds the contaminated positive pressure plenum. No fabric bags are used.
- Equipped with ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC001.3) or H14 (per EN 1822) with 99.999% efficiency, which creates ISO Class 3 work zone instead of industry-standard ISO Class 5.
- Coved one-piece work surface contains spillage. The absence screws or connectors in the work zone facilitate ease of cleaning and decontamination.
- One-piece back wall with radiused cove corners to ensure thorough cleaning and decontamination.
- Angled supply filter matches cabinet profile to achieve best downflow uniformity.
- Esco SentinelTM Gold Microprocessor with large blue LCD, which simultaneously shows all safety parameters on a single screen.
- Quickstart mode, to turn the blower and lights on/off, by moving the sash window to correct position
- RS 232 data output port enables remote monitoring of cabinet operating parameters.
- Esco ISOCIDETM antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- Ergonomically-angled front improves reach and comfort.
- Angled-down display and control pad that is ADA-compliant.
- Raised airflow grille maintains safety by preventing blockage.
- Enhanced side-captured zones optimize containment.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.